- Where are True Leaf Brands Inc. shares traded?
Our stock is traded on the following exchanges:
Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE:MJ)
Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE: TLA)
OTC Markets (OTCQB:TRLFF)
- What is the CUSIP number for True Leaf Brands Inc.’s common stock?
The CUSIP number is 89785F100.
- How do I buy/sell True Leaf Brands Inc. shares?
Shares can be purchased on the open market through a broker or an online trading platform. Shares cannot be purchased directly from the Company.
- How can I update my address, transfer my shares, request to receive shareholder documentation or replace a lost share certificate?
If you are a registered stockholder and have questions regarding your holdings or if there are account changes to be made to the account (mailing address, account name, shareholder documentation requests), please contact True Leaf’s transfer agent, National Securities Administrators Ltd. at +1-604-559-8880 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you own shares through a brokerage account, contact the broker who is responsible for your account.
- When was True Leaf Brands Inc. founded?
True Leaf's predecessor company, True Leaf Medicine International Ltd., was founded in 2013.
- What industry is True Leaf Brands Inc. in?
True Leaf is a global cannabis and hemp wellness brand for pets. Our business intersects two rapidly growing industries worldwide, the pet care market and the cannabis industry. We provide federally-approved, safe and effective hemp-based products sold in 3,500 stores globally.
- What is True Leaf Brands Inc.'s Industry Classification?
Drug Manufacturers - Other
Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing (325412)
Pharmaceutical and Medicine Industry (3741)
- When did True Leaf Brands Inc. (formerly True Leaf Medicine International Ltd.) become a public company?
In January 2018, True Leaf completed a Regulation A+ public equity offering, making it the first Canadian-listed company to conduct a successful Regulation A+ offering. The use of Regulation A+ allowed the Company to offer and sell its common shares to public retail investors as well as traditional accredited and institutional investors.
- What is a Regulation A+ offering?
In June 2015, the final “Regulation A+” rules under Title IV of the JOBS Act became effective, after approval by the SEC, paving the way for companies like True Leaf to raise of up to $50 million from both accredited and non-accredited investors.
- Where is True Leaf Brands Inc. located?
32 - 100 Kalamalka Lake Rd
Vernon, BC V1T 9G1
- When is True Leaf Brands Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is True Leaf Brands Inc.'s independent auditor?
- Davidson & Company, LLP
- How do I obtain further information on True Leaf Brands Inc.?
Information can be accessed directly through the Company’s web site. Annual 10-K reports, quarterly 10-Q reports, proxy statements and other filings with the SEC can be accessed directly through the Company web site or through the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.